| Grafitti can be beautiful as long as it is done in an acceptable place! We found a lot of this amazing art around Detroit. |
| Our first stop once we landed in Detroit was actually "Greek Town." |
| We ordered a greek omelette which had all the usual but an addition of gyro (lamb)! |
| For lunch we went to Slow's BBQ located on Michigan Ave. This, even after traveling to Texas, I gotta say is the best BBQ meal I've ever had. |
| This was Slow's special in-house brewed peach tea sweetened with brown sugar. I loved this! It was even better than the "sweet" tea I tried in the South. |
| This was #17 (if I remember correctly). A combo plate that included the most AMAZING corn bread battered cat fish, brisket, and jambalaya. With a SIDE of gruyere mac'n'cheese and coleslaw. |
| Must have an up close view of the mac with perfectly crusted cheese on top. |
| This was called the "Triple Threat." A sandwich with ham, bacon, and pulled pork. |
| Once we made it to Niagara Falls we crossed over the Canadian border to go to Buffalo, New York and eat at The Silo. The was actually in a quaint little town called Lewiston. |
| We ordered the "Haystack." As you can see it is basically a foot long. It has rib eye steak, cheese, and crunch potato sticks. |
| We split in half and finished the whole thing. |
| Niagara Falls view from the "Maid of the Mist" boat. The blue in the bottom left is the much needed poncho that they provide you. |
| Hot Dog's are big in Detroit. I mean they have rivalry restaurants like these two. |
| I love that the garden only used rain water collected in these tubes! |
| A house decorated with stuffed animals. |
No comments:
Post a Comment